Training hard is great but recovery is important too! These 5 tips might be what your programme needs!
Recovery from training is easily one of the most important aspects when it comes to reaching your goals whether it be strength, muscle growth or a blend of both. This also applies to physical fitness and sports performance.
Training hard is one thing, but applying some recovery methods or at least having knowledge about them is important for longevity, injury prevention and optimal training performance.
Let’s get into it.
Continue reading “5 Tips To Improve Recovery (It’s Not Supplements!)”
Creatine is one of the most misunderstood supplements on the market – this article covers everything you need to know.
- 10 minutes read
- Short and concise breakdown of creatine
- Find out the facts and the truth
- Creatine is the most researched sports supplement
- Creatine is a naturally occurring substance
- It aids anaerobic energy systems (shorter, higher intensity energy production)
- There is no need for a creatine “loading phase”
- Creatine monohydrate is the most common form and is perfectly sufficient, don’t believe all the fancy marketing!
- 5 grams per day is the recommended and effective dose for creatine
- Creatine is NOT a steroid, it is perfectly fine for athletes who are drug-tested
- There have been some minor noted side-effects of creatine, such as cramping, which can be solved by staying well hydrated
Continue reading “Creatine – A Quick Breakdown”